I got this recipe through Facebook from my friend Tina. They are super delicious and easy to make! I found the texture of mine came out a little dry but realized after typing up this blog post that I forgot to add the 4oz of water (tired Mommy brain). I bet they will taste even better the next time I make them and remember to add the water. :-)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 egg whites
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (or less) Stevia in the Raw
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 oz berry flavored baby food ( I used unsweetened apple sauce)
- 3 tbsp baking cocoa
- 4 oz water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the following together in a large bowl:
- Oat Flour
- Protein Powder
- Baking Soda
- Baking Cocoa
- Mix the following together in a small bowl:
- Egg Whites
- Peanut Butter
- Stevia in the Raw
- Baby Food
- Combine the ingredients from the small bowl into the large bowl and mix together.
- Spray 8X8 dish (I use Pyrex) with non-stick spray & add batter to the dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in oven.
Nutritional Facts for 6 Servings
You could also cut the batch to make 12 servings which would halve the nutritional values listed above. Enjoy!