Are you looking for a healthier alternative to the Tim Horton's lattes with an added protein punch? I was so I did some Googling and decided to make this tonight. The original recipe was found on the Bodybuilding website. The end result is that it's delicious!
- 1 scoop chocolate casein protein powder
- 1 cup Blue Diamond chocolate almond milk
- 1 cup brewed coffee (your choice on brand)
- Brew coffee as per directions on container
- Blend protein powder and chocolate almond milk in blender
- Add coffee to protein poweder mix
My coffee cooled down a bit with the mixing so I threw it in the microwave for 45 seconds to get it nice and hot. Turned out delicious. If you wanted to sweeten it a bit you could also add a teaspoon or 2 of Splenda (which I did). The result was fantastic!
- Calories: 158
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbs: 5g
- Protein: 27 g
- Sugar: 1 g
Compare this to the nutritional information on the Tim Hortons Flavored Hot Latte Supreme and you can see why I like it. 1 gram of sugar vs 42 grams!