This was another recipe taken from Oxygen magazine - which I managed to mess up! But sometimes mistakes turn out delicious - like this one! Very chocolatey and oh so yummy! I can't wait to make this again tomorrow....the wrong way again! :)
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 2 packets stevia
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp all natural peanut butter
- Combine the protein powder and egg whites in a mixing bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Add stevia and cocoa powder and continue to mix until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat
- Add mixture to frying pan (do not stir). Cook like a pancake.
- Wait for the edges to firm and try flipping (carefully)
- Cook for another 30-45 seconds and remove from pan.
- Top with peanut butter and blueberries. Fold in half.
Protein: 20 g
Carbs: 12 g
Fat: 6 g