I got this recipe from this month’s issue of Oxygen magazine. Their recipe is Almond Butter Whey cookies but I used All Natural peanut butter instead. They are a tasty little snack. I bet they would be great just before or after a cardio session. This was my first time making them so they don’t look pretty. They are quite tasty though! I didn’t have any carob chips so mine are plain. They will definitely go on my “must make again” list!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 egg white
- 2 packets Stevia, to taste
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 cup carob chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix with clean hands.
- Shape the dough into golf-ball-sized balls. Place onto the cookie sheet, about an inch-and-a-half apart. Bake for about 10 minutes. Serve.
Nutritional Information (Makes 12)
Total Fats: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 15 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 3 g
Sugar: 1 g
Protein: 2 g