- 1 c almond butter
- 1 c almond flour
- 3 medium brown, spotty bananas (the riper the better)
- 2 eggs
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/4 c melted chocolate, optional
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Mash bananas in a bowl until smooth (no bumps). I used my Vitamix to blend and it turned out great! I blended the bananas first, then added the almond butter until I had a nice smooth creamy batter.
- Add dry ingredients to a separate bowl. Slowly add the blended banana and almond butter mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan and bake for approx. 35-40 minutes, until the center is hard to the touch. Let the banana bread cool before removing from the pan.
This loaf turned out DELICIOUS! I made it last night and with the help of some friends we devoured the entire thing. This recipe is definitely a keeper! Enjoy!